Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Small operate again


21/11/11 at 2.20pm at PKU
.It was just taking out of my toe nail. Although I already done it last time maybe seven years ago, but I doing it again. My toe nail was getting bad that why doctor suggested taking it off. I made decision to do it. It was ok on that time, but after 2 hours operates done, it getting hurt. Urgghhh…oh my, I need be patience.
So here I want to said, thanks doctor you did it very well and nice to me… (Dear Dr. u r so enchem, did u already married?) hahaha… To my sweet nurse maybe you are new, need a lot of practice,ok ?make sure doing it right other time, so I guess it ok la..  to abang ubat, thanks a lot give all the stuff cause that nurse not doing very well her job..and also concern about me..  Everybody did great job... Thanks all… I got all stuff so I can treat myself…hoping I get better soon… I’m waiting for new born of my nail. I’m not doing it again.
For this moment, I need rest and take medicine. Pray for me to get well soon… even it was just small part of my body but it is abnormal, so guys u have to appreciate what God give us and always thankful what we have.. Wish me get well soon..Bye.. salam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...