Tuesday, July 10, 2012

About them: it was beautiful moment in my student life



Special person my colleague, there are too precious to me that i love them the most. Now it almost two years i have been with them. Time goes so fast, even I did not notice that me already finish my degree. Who thought, we hang out together, play around, sharing the secret it just like brother and sisters. I meet them by accidently they are in the same year studies with me but older than me one year. I’m still lack of experiences by the first times getting in university. Alone in the new world, by the first time when meet with them i thankful because of them I’m not alone any more. But when time passes by, the atmospheres were slowly changing. Our relationship was going become covalent bond not as strong as ionic bond. We make our own path, my big brother Along just same as usually but it rather different to me, my first sister Angah is cheerful with her boyfriend (I wish and pray Angah will always doing great) and my second sister Achik also have her partner (she is shy person but sometimes her manners make me surprise. So nothing to describe about them.. I really miss that moment..guys..thanks for everything..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...